Thursday 12 August 2010

Arteria Gallery "Wish you were Here" Exhibition

Hello again,

You may or may not have noticed that I've been away from both my blog and Etsy shop for quite some time; I've had a  hectic few months which included getting married on 12th June, followed by an amazing honeymoon in Vietnam and Cambodia.  Life is slowly returning to normal - still not sure whether that's a good or bad thing.

On a crafty note, I am very happy to report that a selection of my bags are currently for sale in Arteria, a lovely gallery/shop based in Lancaster which stocks a wide range of 'contemporary and design led gift ideas'.  I don't know how I managed to continue making bags in the run up to the wedding!

Sadly, I missed the opening night of the exhibition but when I dropped by recently, I was very impressed with the overall standards and delighted with the prominence of my handiwork...  

A few photos:



My artist's blurb (and new surname!):


Fingers crossed I get some sales!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! On both counts, but especially the wedding :) I hope you had a lovely day!

    Sarah x
    wrappedupwithstring.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Good luck! Your bags look beautiful, I'm sure you'll do well.

    And, congrats on getting married! It's the best.

    found you on etsy forums, hope you'll come visit me too!

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I bet your collection of vintage pressed glass and teacups is pretty! I'd love to see some pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your wedding! How exciting!
    And your bags look lovely =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on both getting married and your new sales opp! The bags look so great xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!

    I like your blog and passing The Versatile Blogger Award to you, Shirley

    http://mamasakio.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks lovely, and a lot of people have commented on them. Saw your new mum-in-law today but didn't get a chance to say hello. Glad that your wedding went well. Loved loved the final outcome of your invites. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! How dod you like Vietnam? We went there last year for a month... loved it! Will have to go to Cambodia the next time we go back. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails